
This soldier is tired of fighting. Fighting for something that right now seems and feels pointless. Going back in circles, trying to break it. But it's as if it's unshatterable. Trying to be there, wanting to be there, but parts of me is ready to give up. I'm tired of the uncertainty. I'm tired of waiting. I'm tired of being nice, and holding back. I'm tired. Argh. It's like I never got the chance to be mad, to be angry, to be upset, to kick and scream because of the unfairness that was posed on me that weekend. I couldn't be a bitch, I couldn't just walk out and leave. I couldn't be ruthless and fall off the face of the earth. It fucking upsets me to the point where I just want to break everything insight. The rage and anger I feel inside is unbearable, and some how I need to let it out... but without hurting people in my life. Let's see how this goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment